VISA INFORMATION :
Visa obtained on Arrival at the entry and Exit points are "Tourist Visa". If you are visiting Nepal for the purpose of tourism ( sightseeing, tour, travel, mountaineering, trekking, visiting friends and families ) you should still need "Tourist Visa" to get into nepal. To obtain visa upon arrival in Nepal you must fill an application form and provide a passport photograph. Visa application forms are available in the arrivals Hall.
VISA REQUIREMENTS :
- A valid passport and passport-size photo with a light background.
- Visa can be obtained only through payment of cash in the following currency : US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling, Swiss Franc, Pound Sterling, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar, and Japanese Yen.
- Credit card, Indian currency and Nepali currency are not accepted as the payment of visa fees.
ON ARRIVAL VISA FEE :
|| VISA FEE
|| 15 DAYS
|| USD 30
|| 30 DAYS
|| USD 50
|| 90 DAYS
|| USD 100
VISA EXTENSION FOR NEPAL :
- Tourist visa extension is done for minimum 15 days with USD 45 and USD 3 per day for additional days.
- In the case the delay less than than 150 days additional USD 5 per day as late fine.
Note : Visa and regulation are subjected to change.
Visa can be prior to leaving from home, or upon arrival. To obtain your visa upon arrival in Nepal kindly follow the beneath steps :
FIRST STEP :
- Fill in Arrival Card
SECOND STEP :
- Make installment at the bank as indicated by your visa requirement (15/30/90 Days)
- Get the receipt
- While you can utilize various methods of installments (at visa charges assortment counter), we advise you to carry some money to be safe side.
THIRD STEP :
- Proceed to the immigration desk with your form, installment receipts and your identification passport
- Hand in your documents to immigration officer for visa preparing. He/she gives visa to you upon his/her decision.
Gratis Visa (Visa for Free)
Gratis Visa is given free of cost in case of following categories of Visa candidates:
- Kids under 10 years.
- Up to 30 days for SAARC Citizen (except Afghanistan) visiting Nepal for first time in a given visa Year. Afghan resident are qualified for Gratis visa on arrival just upon the recommendation of Department of Immigration. On the off chance that you are an Afghan resident, you can demand concerned institution welcoming you to Nepal for necessary paperwork with Department of Immigration to get you Gratis Visa "On Arrival".
- Non Residential Nepalese (NRN) card holder (gave by MOFA/Nepalese diplomatic missions abroad)
- Chinese Nationals.
- Authorities from China, Brazil, Russia and Thailand do not need entry visa based on reciprocal visa waiver agreement.
Note : A passport should be validity of 6 months with at least 2 empty pages.